7.10.2008

Today...

For a moment i remembered the past, when i was 16, 17 years old i remeber i was listening to Blink 18.
I thought abou when i met up with friends to play guitar and sing, we always talked about lots of things that had happened in our lives. Today almost all of us work and we have such different lives than before...22, 23, 21, 25...we are all different ages now.
I dont know if you are the same as me, but when i listen to music i think about all the things that happened in my life, the people, movie i have seen...
Generally i think of my friends, for exemplo...
Every time i listen to "Stroger"
by Kanye West i think about my big frind Sky Shachory, Collin Killpatrick, Tayler Dittman, Kyle Kitzmiler..when we played Ping-Pong "pingui-pongue" at Collins house. Now all of these friends are in California in the hot sun.
Today, a raining day, working, with nothing to do.

And you, do you think of things when you listen to music??

Sky, have a good travel to Israel.

2 comentários:

Lula De Freshness aka Sky disse...

Obrigado Dannilo. When I listen to DMX, I think about Tyler. When I listen to Akon "nobody wanna see us together" I think about Jon Blumenfeld. When I listen to Vanilla Ice I think about Collin Kilpatrick. When I listen to Ivete Sangalo I think about Dannilo. When I listen to Elton John I think about Kyle.

Unknown disse...

E aí, Moabbe. Firmão?
Muito legal seu espaço, boa sorte e sucesso!
Valeu,
Luísa